I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

burn

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I think this is very true. But doesn't some happiness fit in there somewhere as well? I feel like all I've experienced is frustration and loss. I haven't felt an ounce of happiness in years.

To me, happiness is a feeling of comfort, without worry, surrounded by the love of someone else. I don't feel that. I can feel comfort, no worry, but I just don't feel like anyone believes in me.

I wish someone would come along and wake me up or something.

I like this girl, and have liked her since september. We've been in touch ever since. I bought her drinks at the beginning of the year, walked her home and gave her a kiss. I would kill to go back to that moment. I don't know what it is, but I am so attracted to her. All I want to do is tell her how beautiful she is and how she's so intelligent, and one of the best people I've met, but I never get the opportunity to do so. Am I ever going to get that chance? I really hope I do, but it doesn't seem likely, since I've been trying since November.

I just want happiness like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment