I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Nocturnal Right

Well I went for it; I asked her out.

"Let's be friends"

Am I surprised? Not really

Am I bummed? Well, of course I am

I've liked this girl since I met her and I was hoping she felt the same, but she doesn't. I thought she may have at one point, but I was wrong. I'm bummed because I was wondering about it all along and she was thinking of other things.

For the best I suppose.

I got mega drunk, don't worry.

Enough of that.

I've been trying to keep this updated as much as possible... but nothing's really happening. and that sucks. My summer home is quite boring, as small towns usually are.

One of my roommates pulled the sheets from under us and is leaving, replacing us with an infamous crazy bitch. Nice one. I don't think she intended for it to happen that way, but we're sure not impressed with her right now.

My old roommates have a nice spot. I've visited them a few times in hopes of patching things up, thinking maybe it was just the stress of living under one roof the was causing the tension. I was wrong. They're unnecessarily rude. I had left my bag there for a week or two and they're bitching at me to come get it... It's a bag! is it really consuming that much space? Meanwhile, they STILL have shit in our basement. what the fuck! Fuck those two. good riddance. I greet them with smiles and they still act like assholes.

That's how it is with a lot of people I meet. not all, but a lot. The friends I do have are great. But most of them aren't here. eff.

I had a dream that I saw an old friend / ex gf of mine and gave her a huge hug. I thought it was real. It was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment