I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fucktopia

I just realized that a lot of my post titles are different words fused with 'fuck'.
Somebody said that people who swear are unintelligent and they do so because they have a lowered vocabulary. I don't know what to think about that. Smart people swear. Louis CK sounds very intelligent and he curses all the time. Whatever. If someone makes a stink about it I'll tell them to Fuck Off.
I'm so funny.
Something different:
Things I'd like to be:
Massage therapist
NASA Researcher
Rockstar
Producer
Film Scorer
Cartoon voice Actor
Actor
Stand-up Comedian

Girls are complicated aaaaaahh.
I feel like this one likes me but I don't know fffffffff god damnit.
I don't know what to do. We talk ALL THE TIME. So much. Is she just really nice and friendly? jeesus.

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress about it! Girls are crazy stuff sometimes. Just relax and let it happen if it happens.

    ReplyDelete