I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Rora Borealis

It's very refreshing to talk to someone that understands me. That someone is my friend Rora (I say her name as such because I'm so sneaky). We have very engaging conversations that never fall short. I feel like we have certain similarities in our personality. We also have similarities in our sense of humor, which is nice. She makes a lot of sense, which is also nice.

I wish I could talk about some extraordinary voyage, but alas, my summer is rather dull. Although I did ANNIHILATE Lavos  in Chrono Trigger, finally.

I'm talking to a girl (not Rora). She's interesting. Let's just see what happens and not jump to conclusions.
She's nice.
She laughs at my jokes.
She has a wonderful smile.
She's super fun and easy to talk to.
Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha A Rora Borealis. You're funneh. I like talkin' to ya too.

    ReplyDelete