"June
Day 1
"First day here.
Night-time.
Starving.
I taste salt.
My face is covered in mucous, salt, blood, sweat and tears.
My knuckles hurt.
My Mind is racing.
I Think I'm the youngest one here.
I doubt my reasons for admission are comparable to the other tens of people admitted here.
Some of them are actually crazy.
Am I crazy?
Was Jack Nicholson's character crazy?
Have I suffered a momentary lapse of reason?
Have I suffered a quarter-life crisis?
No phone, No Ipod, No Laptop, No TV, No Guitar, No Nothing.
I'm completely stripped of culture and technology.
Just Me.
Just my Mind.
Just my thoughts.
Now.
What happened here?
Where did I go wrong?
I don't think I did.
Girls are a crazy breed.
They can destroy a man.
Destroy a mind.
Therapy tomorrow.
What to tell.
Where to begin.
Drugs.
Sleep.
Trying to sleep.
Groggy.
Voices.
Screaming.
eyes on fire
heart pounding.
alarm
feet pounding on the floor
lights
chairs screeching
black"
No comments:
Post a Comment