I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stay Cool

I haven't been writing about anything interesting because nothing interesting is happening.

Valentine's Day wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't see any irritating lovey dovey couples on campus. I took my roommate out to dinner, because she recently broke up with her bf, and I am single. It was nice.

It's cold as balls outside. Painful.

I want a cheesecake or something. Some sort of frozen desert. Sex would be nice as well.

This girl I used to like asked me to go study at the lib, then cancelled. I still sort of kind of like her... hmm. Something about her. She's cute, loves music, is really intelligent, and really friendly, but she's a bookworm. She's a frosh! I don't get it. Plus, I think she likes this other guy (I believe he has some sort of social disorder, but I could be wrong or an asshole)...

I'm an ass man.

I want sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment