I went home the other day. First time since my dog died. It was too quiet, like eery quiet. I could always hear him no matter where he was in the house. I actually asked my parents where he was out of habit. Then we had this moment of silence and sadness between us.
For anyone who says "Well, it's just a dog, right?"
FUCK you.
He was family. He is as much a part of my family as I was. He was my best friend. He knew when I was sad, and would stay with me and didn't judge me, because dogs only know how to be best friends. I actually used to talk to him (call me crazy) and he would always look me in the eye. I miss my dog.
I never thought the day would come, but it did. And I'm truly sad.
I've completed my third year of school. But I'm not third year status. Because i can't fucking decided what I want to do with my life. But I don't feel the pressure. In all honesty, I don't care. I'm angry because I want to care, I want direction, but I don't because I don't have any motivation to do anything. Anything. Music is the only thing I have, and I can barely keep up with that.
I feel like everyone has a purpose in life and are going to make something out of themselves. I have nothing to prove.
Boredom Infinitum.
No comments:
Post a Comment