I hate summer. You know why? For the past 5 years in a row, I've lost something dear to me, ruining my entire summer. Apparently it's supposed to be fun. I beg to differ.
I've lost: A grandfather
A girlfriend
A friend (killed)
A dog
A girlfriend (thanks to a cocaine addict. get fucked)
Another girlfriend (thanks to a manipulative twat)
Also, I was in a hospital for a week or two last summer. The summer before that too, actually. I got food poisoning (what I call a "virus"), was then given IV medication which I had a VIOLENT allergic reaction to. Nothing they could do since it was IV. I honestly thought I was going to die.
Then last summer I had a nervous break down and had to be hospitalized.
My dog just died. I wonder what else this summer is going to bring.
FUCK summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment