I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN pvunepgunvpisuttg shut the fuck up

I can't get that FUCKING song out of my head. God dammit.

Well, these past few days have been horrendously exciting.

Spent hours in ER in the Sack hospital for the worst migraine i've ever had. Chills, sweats, fever, puke-city, etc... Got a precription and an appt with a neurologist FINALLY... fuck sakes. Also, got two shots in the butt.

Woke up in the wee hours of the morning after that with a temp through the roof so I went home. Doctors didn't feel it necessary to look for any type of infection (fever... hello). BAM strep throat.

Not eating, not sleeping, not talking... fuuuuuuck.

Worst possible time to get sick.

Supposed to visit a friend in Hali this weekend... not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment