I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Part 4

days later

"I haven't seen anyone, nor do I feel better, so I want out.
The mental health system of Canada is so flawed.
Why am I here?
Because of a girl?
I let a stupid, insignificant, oblivious, naive girl do this to me?
What am I going to do when something significant happens?
I'm fine.

--

"I can't leave? I have to see someone first? 
Why?
to talk about my feelings?
What I want to do with my life?
the same as everyone else.
'No idea'
I want out

--

"I'm out. 
for the first time in what seems like months, I've walked outside and seen the sun.
The heat burns my skin, and the sun blinds me.
I'm shed of the psychotic break and the stressors that led me here.
The sun hits like a punch in the face, but it's the best feeling i've had in years"

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment