I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lurry's

I don't like Uncle Larry's. It's sleezy, the owner is sleezy, sleezy people go there... just a whole bunch of yuck.
I thought a lady was going to fight me if I didn't buy a drink for her... holy shit.
I had a crush on this girl, invited her over for drinks, then she left with her ex boyfriend. SWEET! Awesome night.
wasted $5 to go to shit-bar, spend 10 minutes in line for ONE drink because it was packed to come back home alone. Although I doubt it wouldn't have been any better if I had come home with anyone.
Is it this town that makes me so negative? Is it the people I surround myself with? Is it me?
If you had the opportunity to up and leave this country, leave everyone and everything behind, all of your memories, all of the people, everything, would you do it?
Before you answer, I want you to think very carefully.
Would you?
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment