I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Monday, March 14, 2011

We hide in plain sight

Well I'm writing this with what's left of my battery.

I haven't been happy since I graduated high school.

I'm sorry all my posts are about me bitching.

... To all of my readers haha

I'm not going to go out anymore. I think I'm going to miss something if I don't, but every weekend is just like the last.

My doctor told me to just go out anyway, and if I don't have fun, I don't have to go out anymore. Well, I haven't had fun in a while. So I'm going to stop. I'm not going to meet anyone, nothing magical is going to happen, and I'll save my money.

I quit my band. Stupid? No. I needed to. Now I can write what I want, and what I know will sound good.

I'm scatter-brained right now. I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment