I fucking hate my roommates. It shouldn't even be roommates, but her lazy, sloth bf basically lives here, eats our food, stocks up our fridge and freeloads for free (redundant, I know). But he has his own house. A room which is bigger than our main floor. What the fuck? So he's paying for his other place, but living here. Stupid.
A few reasons why I hate them:
- They have barely spoken to me since I was in the hospital this summer.
Apparently, telling someone you want to kill yourself automatically deems them as your best friend, but only for about a week or so, or until they stop giving a shit, either way.
-They fight all the time out in the open
Shut the fuck up, go to your OWN houses, or break up. We don't need to hear about your quarreling, nor do we give a fuck.
-They leave their own dishes (are messy in general, let alone the dishes) and leave.
They even try and blame the mess on someone else. It couldn't possibly be them who cooked a fucking five course meal using 3 pans and an oven tray or two, no no.
"Hey, could you pick up your bottles?"
"Funny you say that when you don't do your own dishes"
Get fucked. Would you rather me dump the beer box upside down? Get your self-righteous ass in the kitchen and do your dishes, or shut your mouth before I fuck it.
-Have parties and let strangers sleep in our roommates' beds.
I had no knowledge of this, I simply came home to a party. On my roommates' behalf: "WTF". They wouldn't like it if some greasy fuckhead was sleeping/puking/pissing their pants in their bed. Thanks for turning our kitchen into a recreation of a B&E, Assholes!
-They CONSTANTLY have sex, waking me up
Their room is DIRECTLY above mine. Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm single and I don't get any action, but I think I'm justified in making this complaint. I hear them. Almost every night. We all have urges, but be considerate. Do you walk into a Library and start shouting like a fuck tard? No. Why? It's insensitive, rude, and you make yourself look like an idiot, but I digress. Shut the fuck up. GO TO ANOTHER HOUSE THAT'S WIDE OPEN. Jesus.
It's snowing like a mother fucker, school most likely will not be shut down tomorrow, I don't have winter boots so I'll have to walk all the way to campus in a foot of snow, I'm hungry, I'm cold, I'm pissed off, I'm depressed... Fuckballs.
OH! Another of my roommates .. oooh boy. She broke up with her bf, claiming they had issues they needed to deal with. I guess that means keep seeing this other guy you've been having an affair with for the past 3 months, and act like nobody knows. Fucking hypocrite.
Am I a bad person? Probably. I don't give a shit. Get fucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment