I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fears lead me astray. The past brings them to be.

So we played Stereophonic. Everyone I asked to come didn't come. For this reason, I fucking hate making events on facebook. In all honesty, I would so much rather someone tell me to MY FACE that my band fucking sucks than saying that they will come, then don't show up. If you don't want to go, say you don't want to go. Why click "yes"? Better yet, why click "Maybe"? They feel like once they click maybe, that it's up in the air, then being justified when they don't show up. WHY?! You know you're not going to go, so just fucking say so! God dammit!

We actually had a good crowd, but I'm just frustrated by these people who constantly say "Hey I totally want to see your band play!" ... THEN FUCKING COME SEE US PLAY! My own roommates do that to me. Fuck sakes. Just tell me you don't want to come!

Also, I fucking hate when you post on facebook FOR DAYS events that are coming up in a few days/weeks &c. THEN these FUCKS say they didn't know about it OR didn't know what time it was. Better yet are the people who show up late. I FUCKING HATE YOU! If a show starts at 5PM, that means it starts at 5PM, not 730PM. Why do you choose to show up late? WHY?! I don't fucking understand. Would you walk in halfway trhough a movie at the cinema? at the drive thru? a class? no. Why? Because that's stupid. And you also look like a complete TWAT in doing so. If you can't make it by the time the show starts, then don't come.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-


ANYWAY! Periphery released their new single today, and I had NO idea they re-recorded it. Blew me away. The video is fucking sick. It sounds so much better with A REAL drummer, and not a mchine. Although Misha wrote all the drum parts and programmed them, they're so much more credible band with naturally recorded instruments. and everytime I hear Spencer sing, he improves. The first time I listened to them, I hated it. Then they just grew on me. The self-titled was well written. Solid riffs, tasteful lyrics and melodies, and balls-to-the-wall fuggen METAL. Haunted Shores ft Spencer blew my fucking face off. According to Ragtime Dandies, his voice DOES soar like an angel and goes down like a wounded ox. Then... I nearly SPLOOGED when I heard the single version of Jetpacks.

Spencer, you are quickly improving. I believe you will be even more incredible as time passes. Good fucking job, guys.

http://www.guitarworld.com/periphery_video

The album version is good, no doubt. But in comparison, this blows it out of the water. The vocals are so much more filling, eery and crisp. I like the new harmonies, lyrics and melodies that Spencer threw in. He can write some good shiiiiit. Some may think he's too emo... fuck off, I say! Remember from first to last? Thursday? Taking back Sunday? That's emo! Those scrawny little pussy I-IV-V faggots! THIS IS NOT EMO. This is Meshuggah with genuine vocals, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment