I am...

I bitch a lot so I don't go insane and shit a house.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fuckulus

I was reminded how much I hated Calculus in high school in my Lab today. I'm not exactly sure if it will stay in my schedule or not. If I don't do well on my first midterm, I'm going to drop it like it's hot. I feel like I should take it, because it actually can be applied to many things, but the problem is that they're not giving us real world examples, making it boring and useless. I've always had a fascination with patterns of numbers and things like that, but... ugggggh. We'll see.

My band is finally releasing an EP after 3 years of crying wolf. should be about $5, not so bad. We have 4 shows this month, one of which is CHMA. Pumped for that. That's a big show for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Pg-2LP76g I just stumbled across this. Is it possible to fall in love with a song? When I listen to ambient music like this, I feel like I'm suspended in the sky, above oceans and desolate mountains where no one can see, hear, touch or think of me. I just turn off my brain and fuse with the music.

I wish I could fall in love with someone in the same way I do with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment